Thursday, March 29, 2012

ShootFL's photostream

Depth of FeelingStigma StarBored self-portraitBench ModelBuilding a homeQuack
kiwi macroMy beautiful wifeThe evergladesWater dropletFront crookLizard
OrchidSkateboard silhoutteJungle QueenAloneSkateboardingBokeh
GuitarTaylor PortraitKayakingTaylor SelgasNikon 10.5mm FisheyeRazer Technology

My first post on my first blog, so ill give a little info about myself. Im a hobbyist photographer that lives in Florida. I work 40 hours a week saving up money to move out and go to school for computers. I dont expect to really go anywhere with my photography because i dont want to see it as a job. Once i HAVE to do things i lose all interest so its just a fun life project. Anyway this is my Flickr. I love watching it grow. Its building fast and i want to do something more with it, I just don't know what yet, so im making a blog to start. Getting a camera again has really opened my eyes and really has made me appreciate the simple things in life. Everywhere that i go i see things differently and im always looking for that next shot. A lot of times i see one but don't have my camera with me. I guess im still trying to get used to bringing it everywhere i go. Most people photograph in a certain field such as landscaping, portraits, street photography.... you get the picture. I like to do a little bit of everything. I have yet to do some light painting and some panoramas. Still so many things to learn and try. I think photography has been one of the only things that i have enjoyed learning throughout my life. And even though i took a class for it, sure it showed me about my camera. But most of the things that i have learned so far have been through my own experience and i want to keep building that. Anyway I will be posting a lot more photos here than i do on flickr. Most likely sets of photos from that day. I honestly dont know what ill be posting yet haha. Will be starting my 52 week project soon, and i hope i can post GIFs on here because i have a couple of 3D film photos on the way. Dont forget to check out my flickr stream!

No comments:

Post a Comment