Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring is here

Went for a bike ride today at a local park. We were going to go to a different park with a bunch of trails and wildlife but couldn't fit the bikes in her tiny Ford Focus :(. We ended up cycling down a couple blocks and ended up here. It was such a nice day out and i brang my camera because i wanted to get the first photo of my 52 week project. And sure enough we saw some baby ducks with her mom and it couldn't have been more perfect. It was pretty bright and the mom was actually pretty relaxed and let me get close. I used my 50mm at first. When i saw how close I could get to them I pulled out my macro and laid on the floor for some shots. The ducks were hesitant at first and were hiding behind the moms tail, but once they saw i meant no harm they were a little more adventurous. One got a little too close and the mom started walking away. I think im going to go bike riding a lot more. I got some exercise and it was just some old fashion fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment